All Fleet Services is the market leader in the UK for outsourced contact centre and administration solutions for the fleet and automotive industry. Pretty impressive right?
We care about our people and their careers. We want to make working for All Fleet Services a pleasure, and something to be proud of. We’re friendly, fun and offer a good benefits package and as our operation is 24/7 there’s flexibility around working hours too.
Have a look at our current vacancies but if you can’t see something that suits drop us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Advancing in your career and within a company can be important. At All Fleet Services we recognise that although not everyone will be interested in progression, for those that are, we need to fully support them and provide the tools to do this.
We’ve created ‘The Academy’ where courses will be held throughout the year.
There are many reasons why people choose the company they work for. For some the brand or the salary will be the main perks. For others it’s little extra’s that make up the package including:
- Basics like salary, pension and holiday time are as standard, but you’ll also get a day off on your birthday and a day to volunteer at a charity
- Structured reviews and development plans with access to ‘The Academy’ for training and external courses if required
- Flexibility around working hours – as a 24/7 office we can normally accommodate hours to fit the needs of your lifestyle with the needs of the business
- Onsite gym with corporate rate available and access to classes, PT and usual equipment
Kitchens in the office and free hot drinks. There’s also an onsite, subsidised restaurant serving hot food at lunchtime and a range of sandwiches, salads and snacks. There’s also onsite parking.
The following list has been collated by employees:
- Excellent salaries and benefits
- Staff recognition schemes and annual awards
- Ongoing training and development
- Structured career paths
- An additional paid day off for your Birthday
- Free hot drinks
- Pension Scheme
- Fun and friendly environment
- Long service holiday entitlement
- One day off every year to volunteer (as well as your normal entitlement of course!)
I started working for AFS in March 2007 and throughout the years I have worked in several sections now as Fleet Admin Manager, The department is a very busy section that has increased in size rapidly over the years.
All fleet is all about the day to day hard work but ensuring that a little fun is added as to not lose sight of what we are great at. All fleet as a whole has a great support structure to help guide you through your own personal AFS journey, I know that I would not be where I am today without the support I received from everyone at All Fleet and the colleagues that I would now class as close friends.
Fleet Administration Manager
I’ve worked at All Fleet Services for 8 years now. How would I describe it? Well I guess it would be:
I’m looking forward to seeing what the future at All Fleet holds.
I joined AFS in March 2017 and have loved every minute of working here. I get to work with some very enthusiastic and passionate people, many of which are now great friends. AFS are very team-driven, and we operate in a way that puts collective goals ahead of individual glory. In 15 years, we have grown very quickly, and we continue to succeed because we are an agile organization that can rise to any challenge we may face. Everyone at AFS is smart, energetic, and fun to work with. We love what we do, and it shows in the strong relationships we have built with our customers. The company is growing and moving forward, and the future is full of great opportunities.
Head of Compliance & Business Change