All Fleet Services are an innovative company, transforming and connecting the industry and drive change for the benefit of our customers. We’re passionate about what we do and importantly how we do it, treating customers as partners and looking to place them at the heart of our business.
We have a great team who want to achieve more and to be part of the exciting future we’re developing at All Fleet Services.
These set us apart from our competitors. Not only do we want to be the best but we want to carry out our activities in the right way, with our partners and our employees to mutually benefit.
Mission: To connect and transform the industry.
Vision: To be the go to partner for customers who value industry leading fleet service solutions by 2023
- Delivering award winning service
- Transforming and leading change
- Developing partnerships for growth.
Fresh for 2020, our new values have be set out to make a stepped change in our business. We’re changing our culture and we want to feel it in our business and for our customers to see it n their interactions with us.
- Make a difference
- Own it
- Show you care
- Be one team
- Get involved
- Make someone’s day.
Our journey – Dave Scobie, MD
Looking back, it’s amazing to see where we’ve come from and exciting to know where we’re heading. We’ve built a business with a passion for helping people all of the products and services we’ve developed over the years have simply come from solving customer and industry challenges and that won’t change.
What I want to achieve now is the same as it was when I started the business, we are just further along that journey.
We’re building a business that:
- cares about our people and loves our customers
- invests in our people and grows our own talent
- is solution focused in everything we do
- recognises contribution and rewards success
- is proud to support our community.
Whether as a customer partner, a supplier or employee, I look forward to working with you as part of the All Fleet Services Team.
Welcome on board!
Doing the right thing is integral to our business model. Being aware of our impact on the local economy, the environment and wider society is key to us. So our strategy is more than a policy file in a drawer is about how we carry out our roles on a day to day basis and how All Fleet Service is a corporate citizen.
Some examples of this are:
- We volunteer to be a call centre for Red Nose Day and similar events, roping in customers and suppliers to support us and help answer calls from donor’s on the night.
- We give employees a day off each year to support a charity. This may be gardening or painting or reading to children or it may be in the form of a skills swap, teaching people new skills useful for life.
- We support Caring About Communities and People (CCP), a charity local to the office as our charity partner. We have supported them for 3 years now with a mixture of fundraising activities, team building days and helping at their events including the Christmas hamper scamper campaign.
- Members of staff regularly take part in the Cheltenham Challenge (run/walk) event each year and have raised several thousand pounds over the 3 years.
- We look at ways our business can support the environment, introducing our sustainability first programme that considers how we can reduce our carbon footprint and encourage others to do the same.