All Fleet Services are an innovative business, we are connecting and transforming the fleet industry, looking to make a real difference to our customers and their customers.
We’re passionate about what we do and importantly how we do it. And it’s important our team feel the same, showing they care each and every day and really getting involved, challenging and changing to keep ahead of the game.
We work in a fast-paced environment which is results driven. We have strong values and a clear vision of what we want to achieve by doing the right thing by our people, our customers, our suppliers and our environment.
Our contact centre is a fast-paced environment, providing services to fleet drivers 24/7, 365. As a CSR you’re critical to providing our customer first approach, and critical to our customer who may have broken down at the side or a frontline delivery driver or an emergency service vehicle.
No one day will be the same and our service is bespoke to our contracts so there’s opportunity to progress and learn new skills as well as different shifts to suit our needs and the needs of the customers’. We may be taking an enquiry for a routine service, MOT, or tyre replacement, through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or downtime management.
Our goal is to keep drivers mobile, minimising the time that their vehicles are off the road and making a difference every day.
As a CSR you’ll be encouraged to own your role, have a positive can-do attitude to get stuck in and make someone’s day. Our one team approach means there is always someone there to support you and to have some fun throughout the day.
- Demonstrate excellent customer skills including, active listening and appropriate use of questions to fully understand each customer’s individual circumstances
- Take responsibility and deliver the right outcome
- All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of the next steps
- Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
- Any unresolved customer complaints or concerns are escalated appropriately
- Join in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is up to date
- Actively engage with colleagues to challenge processes and drive continuous improvement
- Thrive on hitting targets and helping the team to meet their SLA’s
- Be willing to go that extra mile for colleagues and customers
- Flexibility to support business needs in a fast paced, 24/7 environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A good basic education, reaching GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Can do attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and make a difference
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and accurately record information
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Positive and passionate with a flexible and motivated attitude to work
- Love what you do, passion for resolving customer queries and a be one team approach.
- Experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service role is desirable but not essential
- Fleet experience would be great.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.