The All Fleet Network is carefully selected for national coverage and service levels. We have developed a list of best practice directional policies to maximum available spend through our concentrated network, which ensures we drive up standards, maximise commission and reduce your cost all at the same time – wow!
We have developed industry leading tools to audit and monitor performance of the network in real-time, ensuring we are best place to make informed decisions around future strategies and keep our customers ahead of changes in market conditions.
We strongly believe in looking after our network members to ensure they deliver exceptional customer service, our Connect+ proposition does just this. By offering a range of network benefits and support packages to keep them engaged, this includes training, procurement and support to market their business. We believe in doing the right thing by our customers and our suppliers.
- Our experience demonstrates we can drive down costs and increase revenue, through sharing of commission, rebate generation and directional policy
- Our tightly managed, concentrated Connect+ network provides national coverage with tiered approach to optimise performance
- Our transparent business model ensures and fair approach across the network with set labour, MOT and service costs allowing you great budgetary control and an overall reduction in spend
- Our stringent directional policy, yearly auditing and feedback processes deliver maximum satisfaction and financial return for our customers
- Our smart business tools provide industry leading trend analysis, real time reporting and modelling to for instant market reaction and informed decision making to change directional policy. In turn this reduces maintenance spend and maximise returns for our customers
Speak to your Account Manager or a member of the team now to find out more and see how we can support your network management.